How to make a complaint
Imagine Physiotherapy Clinics Ltd strives to be the preferred rehabilitation service of choice in the North East of England, improving lives and promoting independence via our community driven, socially integrated approach.
If for any reason you are unhappy with the service you have received from us you can make a complaint directly to us in writing which we will review, investigate and provide you with a response in writing.
A complaint can be made by the patient or someone acting on the patients behalf providing they have the patients explicit consent to do so.
Is there a Time Limit to Make a Complaint?
You should ideally send your complaint in writing within a 6 month period of the event where you may believe you have grounds to complain.
How We Manage Complaints
Below is an outline of the processes we will adopt when dealing with your complaint
- The first stage is local resolution whereby your complaint would take the form of a verbal or written submission to the clinician who treated you. Local resolution exists to help resolve complaints quickly where a more formal complaint may not be required. For example the complaint may be the result of a simple misunderstanding where verbal explanation and if necessary an apology could resolve the complaint
- If the local resolution process is not successful then you can make a more formal complaint. You will need to put your complaint formally in writing (either letter/post or email) and send your complaint to:
- By email: email@example.com and put ‘Notification of Complaint’ in the subject field
- By post address your letter to: Imagine Physiotherapy Clinics Ltd Limited, Suite 8, Amity House, 5-7 Coniscliffe Road, Darlington, County Durham, DL3 7EE
- We will aim to resolve complaints as quickly as possible
- All complaints will be handled professionally, thoroughly and transparently with fairness shown to all parties concerned
- A full investigation will be conducted to provide the required honest outcome
- If the complainant is still not happy with an outcome they will be provided with details of how they can obtain an independent review of their complaint
How Will My Complaint Be Reviewed
Upon receipt of a formal complaint in writing you will receive:
- Acknowledgment within two working days. Please note if correspondence is via post and not email postal deliveries need to be taken into account
- Full response from an Imagine Senior Representative within the official 21 days deadline
If for any reason we are not able to meet the timescales we will keep you informed of progress.
Where Can I Get Independent Advice If I Am Still Unhappy?
Any complainant who is still unhappy after we have concluded our investigations and provided a response can seek an independent review by contacting the Health Service Ombudsman as follows:
The Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman
T: 0345 015 4033